The Good Doctor: Part 2

Hey All! Well as promised I will write my review of what I think of The Good Doctor. Well honestly I loved it! I thought it did a great job of letting me know the background of Shaun's story and how he came to be. I did think it was a little slow because of that however it had to be done. I am hooked I have to say and I thought the second episode was even better. I'll admit, I did cry but like I said last time it really hit close to home because my brother has autism and it really did upset me how Shaun is not taken seriously has a doctor because of his deficit. I did get kind of mad
Let be honest, I totally forgot that it played Monday night only because I had some family matters to attend to this weekend, and as I was scrolling through my news feed I saw an ad reminding me it would be on that night at 10PM. I then immediately called my mother to tell her and she said, "well duh, I knew that!" Well thanks Mom for the update...
Just because I really liked it doesn't mean the rest of y'all did so my question is what did you all think of this new show? Will it stick? Are you hooked too?
Let me know!

Comments